Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Single

Now there have been a lot of singles that I know cannot get over that fact that they are single. Why is that? You can't control someone else feelings. So why cant singles stop going around and whining and crying about being single? It's like they are abscessed with being single. Like it is gong to destroy there lives. It's not.

Now I have had bad dates before, like everyone else. I remember one guy I was talking to looked at me in horror and said:

"OMG (gosh)! You are smart! To smart for your own good!"

At one time I would consider that a big complement but now not anymore. I was talking to Kay. She asked me if I was single and of course I said:

"Yes, and I know I screwed myself. Guys do not like intelligent girls. Why? I don't know know."

Explanation #1-
I did such a bad thing I actually studied, and paid attention during school. What was I thinking??? Apparently not much. I thought that my future depend on how well I did in school. Little did I know.

Explanation #2: Guys do not like smart women. I have been told numerous times (mostly by men) that I am to smart for my own good. What ever that means. But to those men. You have no clue how dense I really am.

So I have concluded to not worry about being single. What's the point?? Everyone else is worrying for me, so why should I spend the time and energy on it?

So singles out there don't worry about it, to many people out there are doing that for you! Move on with you're life the best you can. I am. Besides it is not attractive to hear the same people complain about being single, every time you see them. I don't even like it when I hear it from strangers!

Sunday, holy cow! After my nephews blessing (more accurately after church), everyone went to my brothers home to have dinner. I could have slapped the hand of my brothers brother-in-law. I mean he would pick at food, lick his fingers and touch everything with the fingers he just licked, and the food was not on his own plate!!! AAAAAH!! Who does that? Talk about disgusting! I'm sorry but that is so unacceptable, you do not do that. I could not eat, any of that food. So I went to my own fridge and had a salad a big salad.

No comments: