Saturday, January 31, 2009

Inkheart-My thoughts



I don't think that it was a bad movie. But it did reminded me a little of "Rosecrantz and Guildenstern are dead." How with in the movie the pages of the script "Hamlet,Prince of Denmark" was being flown about, after the seen was finished. In Inkheart there were words from the book written on each of the characters body, from the very book they were taken out of.

Of course everything ends "happily ever after." Everyone got what they want/and or need. The computer graphic's were good. Very imaginative. But I thought that the story line a bit weak. They could have done so much more. But it was much better then "Bedtime stories."

I also thought that Rowan Atkinson would have played a much better villain! Of course I saw "Black Adder" I also read the scrips.

No comments: