Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Freedom Factor

I never do this because I have my Good Reads widget on my side bar. All you need to do is to click on the book and you can see my review of the book's I have read. I was so impressed with this book I wanted to put it up.

The Freedom Factor The Freedom Factor by Gerald N. Lund


My review


rating: 5 of 5 stars
"Suppose that the Constitution was never ratified."

Bryce leaped up. "But it was ratified!"

Gorham shook hes head. "Not hear it wasn't."

Bryce stared, his jaw slack. "IT can't be!" he whispered.

"Well." Gorham said slowly, "it is. you are now in an America that has never had the Constitution."



Nathainel Gorham, an original Founding Father, visits young Bryce Sherwood, a rising aide to a Washington senator and a key player in an attempt to pass an amendment that would eliminate the checks and balances built into the Constitution. When Bryce refuses to change his position, Gorham transports him into a would where the Constitution was never ratified



IN this strange world of oppression and fear, Bryce begins to learn the true meaning of the Constitution and the price of freedom. But will he be able to pay that price? Will it cost his the love of Leslie Adams and her family?



Fans of Gerald Lund everywhere will enjoy The Freedom Factor, a gripping novel of courage and love.



Wow this was so good! It had everything conspiracy, mystery, romance, history,fiction, poetry, and science fiction. What could be better then read something like that? It had it all I also see a parallel from the book to our own government.




View all my reviews.

No comments: