Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My own to-do-list

My SIL Andria put up a to-do-list for this year from a magazine. Well that was quite interesting to-do-list. If you would like to see that list click on My Meandering Musing. So if you don't mind I'm going to make up my own. You know those resolution's that we never keep!

1-Smile in the face of adversity!
a- I don't do that very well. I usually complain instead.
b- I so hate it that they are their only to set you up for the next one.

2- Stop reading mindless, stupid, fluffy books.
a- why do I do that? I don't know
b- you never get anything out of them anyway.
c- they are way to easy to figure out!

3- Remember that everyone on the road who cut you off is your brother/sister
a- we all belong to the great human race.
b- we are all related to Adam and Eve
c- there is a book that I have read "The Disgusted Driver's Handbook"by Wayne Allred. The book this book is all satire.
d- there is a chapter that tells you how to cope with construction, will come in handy if you live in Ut.
e- another one is if you are really lost or just have a question of any kind ask Officer Don.
e1-Q&A for officer Don, taken from within the book:

- Dear Officer Pato,
My right turn signal has been stuck signaling a left turn since November of 1966. How can I fix this problem?
- Signed, ------from Delta

-Dear Dip,
Next time you stop, just get out of your car and pick up a hammer or a big rock and smash in that light. Odd are that no one will care any way because in case you haven't noticed, no one ever uses their signals any more.

None of these I'll ever keep, for the exception of 3 I need to remember that all the time.

Happy Birthday Jeremy my brother!!!

No comments: