Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Secret Speakers

I have been reading an e-book sneak peek called "Secret Speakers and the Search for Selador's Gate." By K.S.R Kingworth. I am receiving this e-book by email one chapter at a time. I had received chapter 2 today. Now I am used to read books about the equivalent of one day, so it never takes me long to read a book, but when you receive one chapter at a time once a week it makes the book go painstakingly slow. I want to know what is going on and why?? It makes me want the hard copy in my hand in its entire form.

So far I can see a lot of Christen values in it, but remember I am only on chapter 2 so I can't tell you if it is good or not. I have read Christen authors as well as LDS authors, both I admit can be kinda out their, but both can be good and entertaining. But I love her imagination; so far I do like what I see.

No comments: