Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I now call it my Char Problem

Well yesterday I was talking to my very pregnant friend Char. For one hour and 5 minutes I had heard her complain on how her cloths didn't fit anymore, she cant eat junk food, she is crying during a funny movie, biting peoples heads off, and how so many people are asking her if she is pregnant. Oh dear. I just need to keep reminding myself that I have never been pregnant before.

Two weeks ago she said: 'you know when you are pregnant?'
Me: 'Noooo I have never been pregnant so I cant say.'

Ya well what do I do????????? Poor Alex (her husband).

Well all I need to say is if she didn't know what she was getting into before now she dose. She wanted this so bad. The thing is that I have 6 more months of her complains.

I have found these and thought that I would put it up.

What not to say to Pregnant women:

So how are you feeling?
Do you think that you will have more children after this one?
How much longer?
How did THAT happen? (Char's own mother said this one. No lie)
What? you are pregnant, you don't look 9 months pregnant.
Can I touch your stomach?
Are you buying that to feed a craving?
(At the hospital) Can you make it to the second floor?
You look like you are about to pop!
Wow, you sure are pregnant! Um....., I mean, Wow, You sure look Great!

FYI:
NO. I DID NOT SAY THESE THINGS TO CHAR. OR MY SISTERS-IN-LAW! I do have much more tack then that.

2 comments:

Andria said...

Also, don't tell a pregnant woman about all of the women in your family who only had boys and how Aunt So-and-so went in to labor so quickly that she didn't even make it to the hospital.

Hollie Robb said...

HAHAH Sorry Andria. You did get sick of dad saying that right?