Friday, December 19, 2008

Birthday wishes!!!!

Happy birthday to me, Happy birthday to me!!! (hehehe)

I know, it is horrible of me to put this up. But during this time of year my birthday gets swallowed up by Christmas. So I do need to do something to make myself feel better. Even if I'm telling myself happy birthday. Hey I'll take what ever I can get even if it is from me.

Did you know that I was 19 before I got my first present that was wrapped with happy birthday wrapping paper? The wrapping paper was of Garfield and Odie with a birthday cake on it, it was so cute. My birthday presents was always wrapped with Christmas paper. I can't remember what I got that year because I was so happy that I got happy birthday wrapping paper. I will never forget that.

Last night I went to go and see "Babes In Toyland a New Musical" The Empress Theater put it on. Thank you for all of came with me last night it was very fun thing to do for my birthday. Thank you Andria for suggesting it. A friend of mine Daniel Eggers was in it. He played Alan, he haven't changed a bit. Any who the story was good and the players/actors did a good job.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hollie Robb said...

Honestly! I do have a life, and loving it. You may not like it but I do.