Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas edition of getting to know your friends

I couldn't be a Scrooge. I had to be nice after all it is Christmas right?


1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? gift bags

2. Real tree or Artificial? REAL, smells so nice

3. When do you put up the tree? Sometime before Christmas, but after Thanksgiving

4. When do you take the tree down? Sometime after Christmas but before New years day

5. Do you like eggnog? No! I had tried to like it, but it didn't work

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Mmmmmm. I need to think about that one. My birthday and Christmas is 6 days apart. So I get the gifts mixed up. No, I do, I promise.

7. Hardest person to buy for? Jonathan my nephew

8. Easiest person to buy for? Andria (She likes gifts cards)

9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes??? A lot of my stuff is in storage so I cant remember

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? You are supposed to mail them?

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Again I need to think about that one. Birthday-Christmas -so close together

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Will Vinton's Claymation Christmas Celebration. I love the camels singing "We three Kings"

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Sometime in December (sometimes on my birthday)

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? yes

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Home-made candy (but it's not
good for you)

16. Lights on the tree? White lights, colored it's all the same right?

17. Favorite Christmas song? I like the ones that I can sing/play so all???

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? stay home

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Comet, Cupid, Donner and
Blitzen. Dasher, Dancer, prancer and vixen. And the most famous
reindeer of all .....Rudolph!

20. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Morning after I wake up

21. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Crowds in stores
and long check-out lines

22. Favorite ornament theme or color? Theme: Mmmmmm again I need to think about that one because I like the birthday theme. (obvious reasons)

23. What do you want for Christmas this year? Job security, dreams to come true this coming year.

MERRY CHRISTMAS Y'ALL!!!

No comments: