Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Blunders! My cooking gone bad

Well I did it again. I tried to make banana bread yesterday. It came out looking like it came out of an elephant's back side. So right now my Aunt will read this and laugh. It does tastes a lot better than it looks. It does, not kidding!!! What made it worse is that well I tried to take it out of the pan and it crumbled. On top of that I did put in M&M'S in it. So if you want anything that looks disgusting but taste great for Hallowing put M&M's in your banana bread. It does look seriously disgusting! No I will not put a picture up, my S.I.L Andria will freak and laugh at me forever.

On top of that I have discovered that my brother Jeremy has a "dog" that meows. She will play fetch. So if you believe in reincarnation the cat was a dog in her former life. In her next life she will be a mouse.

1 comment:

Andria said...

Well, now I want to see what the elephant poop banana bread looks like!