Friday, February 20, 2009

Wow crazy days

Wow have I had a crazy week!

I have found out last night that I need to take care of my nephews. Because of my SIL has family business to take care of this weekend so of course she will be out of town.

Figuring out how I was going to get my special needs nephew to school. That is worked out. Again thank you!

I have the Hunter 4 ward Road Show to direct. I'm so grateful that I'm not the only director. Thank you Nathan! Organizing the scrips and give to the right people. Finding out that the people who wanted to be in it decided to not be in it. Going though our ward list and asking people to be in it. That is kinda hard when you don't know the people in the ward. Figuring out the costumes that should be fairly early.

Teaching the Virgina Real to all sizes and ages. That was cute. 4 little primary kids 5 and under making a bridge, while a 6'3" 15 year old boy trying to go under the 3 foot bridge. That was hilarious to watch! Oh if only I had a recorder! I would put up a little clip to show you. Everyone in the Virgina Real dance they were good sports.

We all had fun!

No comments: