Friday, February 6, 2009

Road show up date

I thought that I would keep my 4 readers up to date on what is going on with the Hunter 4 ward road show.

The scrip is finished (Yes!!). My mom and I were up very late the last couple of night's writing it. (^_^) You see that I'm smiling! Of course I haven't started rehearsals yet, by the time we are well into the rehearsals, the smile might be replaced by tears.

We are doing a historical 3 act musical, ( I guess that is what you would call it). It needs to be 20-25 min. tops. The hole thing is original, the music, everything. This road show is about pre. Utah. On top of all this my mom thought that it would be great to put this scrip into a full scale musical. So now she has me thinking on that big scale.

That is all I have for now I'll try to keep you updated on how we are doing with the road show.

If you are interested in watching our little musical, email me for details.

1 comment:

Andria said...

That sounds absolutely overwhelmeing...but I hope you're having fun!