Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Road show up date

On Sunday afternoon I got a bombshell dropped on me. The ward road how needs to be 15 min. tops. I'm sorry that is not a road show that is a ward talent show. So now the mini musical play that my mom and I wrote needs to be shorter, (I need to feed it some shorting, hahahah j/k). We have away to do it and I'm hopping that it will work out.

Now I have pitched the idea that we should still put it on but only for our ward. I think that we should have a ward party during the summer and put it on in full. I think that people will have fun.

I also think that since we do have so much talent we should put on a mini play every season. It would bring us together as a ward better. We have other people that can write plays and direct also. I want to use them for this..

We have the talent we should use it. My ward just ooze with talent, not just with the arts. I also think that it will help keep people distracted, and up beat, even if it is just for one hour. I think that it would be worth it. I also think that we need it during these hard economic times.

Anyone reading this go a head and use this idea.

No comments: