Monday, February 2, 2009

Why?????

I have made the some promise to myself after every time I do one of these. And every time I break my own promise. Why?? I don't know!!!! Maybe I have finely lost it? By the middle of March I would probably end up pulling out my hair, and start screaming in Latin, German, the little of Portuguese that I know, ASL, and English all together.

It all started out in the (dramatic voice) dreaded high school, Cypress high school. When no less I was part in the school musical. Fiddler on the Roof. I played the violin in that play, I played two strings at once. I had only 2 1/2-3 weeks to learn all the songs. It was a lot in such a small amount of time. I swore right then and there NO MORE PLAYS! My mom laughed and said that I will do another one. And I did so I have and there you go!

Ever then (high school) I have taken classes on how to direct, act and all that silly stuff. I need to have classes to fill up my days, so I did drama. I have tried to keep my promise to NEVER DO ANY MORE PLAYS! I have directed about 6 plays. Little, I know that is only because I have never wanted to keep this up.

So now I have broken my promise again. I am directing the ward road show. With all ages. That means teens. But this time I will have help, thank heavens! There is someone in my ward that has majored in drama, Nathan. Yeah!!! ( I'm hopping up and down, with joy) How cool is that! So my mom is going to wright it and, Nathan and I are going to work together. He is also going to do the scenery, and be in charge of the props. He made the mistake on saying "I will be happy to help out!" I was going to asked his wife to be in it but someone needs to take care of there kids.

No comments: