Sunday, October 5, 2008

Special Needs among Us

I can't imagine my life without special need's people in it. They have been a part of my life since I was borne. I have cousins, along with my brother and nephew who have different types of disability's. My special friends along with my family, have taught me how to love and see them as God sees them, and to accept people. I love the attitude of my special friends. It is they don't care where you are from, what brand name of clothing you are wearing, or who you are. They love you with an unconditional love that is jest amazing to me. It breaks my heart to hear about parents who will make the choice to give up there child because they are not "whole" like unto us, they have some kind of disability. I have heard many stories like that, and it breaks my heart. My special needs friends are teachers, tho I know they are not seen that way. I have learn to see them that way. Here are some pictures of my special friends.
They are very cute!!!


No comments: