Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Last min details.

Today I will be working on last min. detail touches for the road show. Lighting, sound, curtains, audience placements; that's right audience placements.

The plan was that I was going to help sing the songs. Well, sing at my cast in front of the audience, but I found out that I need to be at the very back working that sound system.

During this show I have learned much about the people in my ward. One took me so surprise, I had to get past this person exterior and find the person inside. This person hides things well. Another one, is a young woman whom I have known all her life. She is a natural on stage, she just comes alive. She is amazing to work with. The majority of the cast are stepping out of their comfort zone. The are doing just fine.

No comments: