Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A diffrent breed of animal

After chatting with some people on one of my social networks about what would little boys would do. The stories I got. Here is a few they told me, but most came from my own family:
  • back flips off of a stage
  • riding a skateboard down Devils Hill
  • balancing chairs on their heads
  • French braiding their leg hairs
  • Tired to kick a glass door open, missed and foot went into glass
  • Keep boots on while taking a bath
  • Made an make shaft snow chair in the front yard
  • Wrecked the mission presidents car
  • Tried to make Root Beer in a bath tub
  • Stuffed himself in a suitcase and friends at the MTC zipped him in.
  • Eat Rattle Snake- I hear is taste jest like chicken!
  • My brothers companion had play dough, made horns and sucked them to his head.
Some of the men replied saying:

"They wonder how they survived, with so many broken bones."

My conclusion my nephews are typical boy's. I hope they can survive being a boy. Like countless of others have.

No comments: