Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A Rosy Complexion

Yesterday I have found that I some how developed a rash (rosy complexion) on my face. It itched like crazy at 4. A.M. I still haven't found out were this rosy complexion came from, but I have a pretty good idea.

You see there is this bag of chocolates that I fell for when I first tasted what was inside. It's called Dark Chocolate Pomegranate. Before when I would eat the stuff I would notice little things but didn't think anything of it. So when yesterday when I had total 4 big hand fulls of this dark delicious stuff I started to get the unwanted rosy complexion. Confused I had one more had full of the delicious dark stuff and by 10:30 last night I end up with a bright rosy complexion! :D

So I started to hunt down what was causing the rash. Go figure it is in the Dark Chocolate Pomegranates. On the back it says food allergy information: This product contains Milk and Soy. So my plan Stan is to stay a way from this dark goodness. No brainier there...........right?

Cheers Everyone!

No comments: