Thursday, January 20, 2011

The "New" Oven

I have found out to day that I can use the old Nesco 18 Qt roster oven to bake stuff. I can't believe that it took me so long to find this one out. The temperature will go up passed 350 degrees. So I decided to try and bake frozen/thawed rolls. I can't really do this without the help of frozen rolls from the store. I have tried making bread from scratch......that was an interesting adventure.

Anyway it so worked! I was so surprised that it did. I had to put a 9/13in pan on the bottom first then a cookie rack on top of the 9/13in pan. On top of that was the thawed out rolls. Bake for 20 mins and there you go! I am sure that you can use almost any roster oven to bake stuff.

My next stop with this method of baking? Brownies, once I have the box mix stuff, or flour whatever comes first. I can make brownies from scratch. One of the few things that I can make from scratch. :)

~

Now on a update on my Rosy Complexion. Within a week the rash on my face spread to my neck fast. So all week I was hunting down labels and reading them. Freakzoides my eyes were opened! That is when I have found out that almost everything has dairy, soy, and whey in it.

Just this last Sunday I went to see this older couple and the wife asked me if I was out in the sun, she told me that I look sun kissed.I had to laugh a little. So I told her that it was a rash, and that I had to take off my make-up because it was aggravating my rash.

I had a rash that was a long streak going down my cheek. It looked like someone whipped my face. So with the aggravation the make-up was causing, hence the taking on and off the make-up. Had it on for church, took it right off after choir practice.

The good news is that the rash is gone! I have also miss placed some inches that I am not missing, so I am not looking for it, I am not missing the inches. So please don't ask me to look for the lost inches.

Cheers Everyone!

No comments: