Friday, January 14, 2011

Book Review: The Road Show

The Road ShowThe Road Show by Braden Bell

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I was very surprised about this one. I wouldn't call this book *fun* to read, but inside this piece of fiction was a powerful message.



Be prepared for some repetition, and to be honest that was a little annoying for me to read and reread. When I read a book I just like it to move forward without going around in circles. However the repetition in this book was well worth it. When we as humans do something that is wrong and experience shame or guilt we do attend to repeat that shame and guilt. So the repetition in this book was well worth it.



Their was a power to be felt at the end of this book and it was amazing. I didn't expect such a powerful ending.



My advice with this book, would be give it a chance. It takes a little bit to get into, but it is well worth it.



View all my reviews



Cheers Everyone!

No comments: