Monday, January 31, 2011

My eyes are Opend?

Like I have said in my past post that my eyes have been opened, it's true they have. I am writing this post because of a question that people have asked me.

I have found out that soy is in peanut butter. Bummer there goes my brownies with peanut butter frosting! Yeah it taste almost like a peanut butter cups. I have also found that soy, milk, and whey is in bread, and in a lot of other mass produce foods. Crazy!

It has been an adjustment this past month. The good thing is that I feel so physically good, it's a change. It has been interesting to say the least.

A friend of mine and I have different food allergies. Hers is gluten. So it was a crazy conversation between her and I. What we both end up with is:

How can you eat? You do find a way, somehow you do find a way. Reading labels like crazy, control what goes in the foods you eat. Unfortunately the food bill goes up. Fortunately you loose the inches!

Cheers everyone.

No comments: