Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Coming soon!

I so need to redesign this blog. So their well be changes, if you haven't notice them already, and more will be coming. :)

I have decided to create another blog called
The Book Club Blog it will be an online book club with the hope that people all over joining. It will have multiple authors. All I need to do is add you in as an author to the blog, by doing that I need to have your email address to add you on. Multiple people/ authors can set up monthly book reading assignments so the participators/readers can choose what book to read during that month, discus it by leaving a comments and so on. We can have book challenges, like how many books to read in one year, or to read the Book of Mormon and etc. We can have all kinds of Good books on their. I don't want any harlequin, erotic (sp?), or anything questionable, if I do see anything questionable I will take it off. So anyone interested, let me know? Also authors can tell readers of their up and coming books.

You don't need to be an "Author" to join, and if I put anyone in
as an author to The Book Club Blog then that person can go to the blogger dashboard then press the design tab and press "add a gadget" to put in challenges for people to take, books covers, links to your blog, and etc. That blog author can also blog about book they like or start a book club so people can comment to join to read that particular book. I am thinking this up as I go.

Cheers Everyone!

No comments: