Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sick! Come what may.

You know the funny thing about having a sinus infection, (or any other ailment), is that "they" tell you to get plenty of rest. So while resting up all day, your up all night. Go figure.

Yes, I have even skipped church. I didn't have the energy after the shower. So while I'm at home I thought I might as well be productive. I thought I'll try and make much needed banana nut bread. HAHAHAh that didn't work out. It's not that I'm a bad cook, but because I have ran out of steam fast. So I thought that I would take an arrangement that I wrote for the clarinet called "Come thou Fount of Every Blessing" and tweak it a little. Again hahaha that did not work.

So what is next? Of course is sleep, I was up all night. Now because I'll be sleeping during the day I'll be up all night again. The cycle never ends.

Cheers Everyone!!

No comments: