Saturday, June 6, 2009

A Kitten named Bella

SIL Andria got a kitten for her boys. Guess where that kitten is right now!

In my bathroom!

I put here in there because of an adult male cat nicked named "His Highness". Yep he has me trained, (go figure). I'm allergic to cats, and this little kitten loves to coddle so she is very social. I will only have her for only a couple more days. My SIL is getting her house ready before she moves in. After she is done with that and is moved in, she is taking the kitten Bella with her, (she is a Twilight fan). My nephews loves their new kitten. They cant wait to take her home for good.

Yeah I know, I'm allergic to cats and yet I have one.

You know the different between dogs and cats right? Don't think of the obvious.

Dogs have owners.
Cats have a staff.

Cheers Everyone!

No comments: