Monday, June 29, 2009

The impossible piggy backflip/ Up date

I don't know if any of you have seen this but all I can say is holy cow!





----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Up date.
Yesterday I played my violin in church. Now I was not very confidant in some places in the song. But as my mother would always say:

"If you start together and end together, you are good. No one else knows what the song sound like."

She is right to a point. Another thing is that I don't know how it would sound I mean I was also playing with an organ, along with a piano. I have never done that before. But the good thing is that a lot of people was telling me that they loved the song, all three of us has done such a fabulous job.

Cheers Everyone!

No comments: