Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My new toy

I have downloaded a new toy. Song writer by Finale. I'm having so much fun. So yes I'm making arrangements for my violin. I'm so tired of playing other peoples arrangements that I swear they have no idea how to play the violin. So they just put notes on the page and call it a "violin arrangement", believe me it turns out bad. It's like me trying to make an arrangement for the percussion, a bunch of interments that I have no idea how to play. So for me to try and write anything would be a huge blunder.

So yesterday I made an arrangement of Kolob for my violin, no piano accompaniment it sounds cool. I also took an old arrangement that was written for SATB, piano, and violin, called "The First Noel-Canon in D". I just put the violin solo on a page by it self. This arrangement was written back in 1996. It sounds amazing, Linda Wagner along with my Mother figured it out the arrangement. It's completely original and sorry you cant buy it or download it. I may however figure out how to make a page and put all the arrangements on line to so people can download them if they want them. However if I decide this it will take me a while to figure it all out, I also need to copyright everything, that is a must.

Cheers Everyone!!

No comments: