Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Label: Freakish toothbrusher

Monday night a friend of mine and I were talking, we were at her in-laws and she called me a "Freakish toothbrusher." It took me a little bit to figure out what she meant. Mostly because I was on a sugar shock, so my mind was............................out there a little bit.

So I stared laughing at that label. I thought that it was hilarious, (I think mostly I was laughing because of the sugar shock, and all I had was one Cream Soda! I promise.). She looked at me with wide eyes that was all mirth, and said:

My friend: "You are! You brush your teeth every time after you eat! You are a freakish toothbrusher!"
Me: "I know, I jest had something to eat and my tongue keeps feeling my teeth! Years ago My dad got smart, he bought me an electric tooth brush, so I would stop brushing my teeth so hard! It works I don't brush as hard!"

To all of you reading this blog. I'm so sorry but all this time you have been reading the thoughts of a "Freakish toothbrusher."

Cheers Everyone!

No comments: