Saturday, May 16, 2009

Awesome news/Review of Star Trek

I am an aunt again!!!!! Ok I'm not related to them but I have been their friend for over 13 years. So by all counts I'm an aunt. Char had her baby this morning at 2:58 little Ian is 7lb 11oz. I'm so happy for them. Al is on cloud 9. They are going to make the cutest parents!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok last night I broke down and watched Star Trek. It was worth my time, and money. I thought that it was funny, I laughed all though it. I have never thought of myself as a die hard Star Trek fan, but enough to not expect a lot from this movie and hoping that it would not be bad. It was such a surprise for me. After the movie people in the movie theater were clapping, they are very impressed.

The directing, writing, special effects, and computer graphics were good. A long ways from a humble set in a garage. Yes my dear Star Trek fans. The T.V show started in a garage. You know the phrase:

"The sky's the limit."

I also saw the trailer for G.I Joe. It looked like the trailer gave a way the movie. So I don't need to see it now, I feel like I just have.

1 comment:

Andria said...

Give Char my love and congratulations!