Saturday, March 28, 2009

My unique Method

Last RS practice the girls was questioning my own interpretation of my own work. The woman playing Prudy for me is married in real life. They had a problem with that. The thing with acting the actor/actress is on stage he or she become someone else. The the actor/actress comes off stage the person he/she has pro trade no longer existed.

They have tried to get me rewrite my own work. When I said no and argued, and defend my own work one of them tried to go over my head. It didn't work.

There is a method to my madness. I know how to interpret my own work. What was put together for the RS is only a small part in the big scheme the things. A very small part.

I understand that people for centuries have defended there own work. Even the big names like Leonardo, Plato, Homer, Shakespeare, Mozart, and etc. It's just frustrating when people continue to question me left and right, trying to make my own work in what they think is better. My work do not have blunders. Yes there are always bugs to work out but they are not the same as blunders.

No comments: