Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Miracles of Miracles!!!!

Yes. yes, yes!!! The young women were there tonight at our RS (road show) practice! I'm so glad. I was jumping up and down for joy! Ok I was running to the other side of the building to unlock to door, but I was smiling while I was running.

The down side the young men were not there, they had an activity. The one time the Y/M are not there the Y/W are. I need to have both the YW/YM come together at the same night same time and dance together. What it this?? Are they still in the "girls have cooties-boys have germs" stage?

The challenge that I am now tackling is to have the curtains fixed and the burned out lights replaced/put in new ones. Yep we are missing light bulbs. A lot of them. Because of that the people on stage look like they are sick. I jest cant have that.

No comments: