Thursday, September 24, 2009

Another spin off

Yesterday I went to the library. I cleaned out my bookshelf. I decided to donate books that I haven't cracked opened for years. Did I get rid of my out of print books? Heavens No, parish that thought! However they were books that I did not liked, haven't used, or books I was disappointed with.

While I was at the library I saw another Jane Austen spin off. This time it was Sense & Sensibility & sea monsters. I didn't get it. I mean how can a sea monster have anything to do with S & S. I think that it should be Persuasion & Sea monsters. Persuasion has sea captains as characters, S&S however does not.

I have read enough spin offs, so no, I did not rent this one. Another time, perhaps when I have nothing else to read.

I have found a trailer for Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters, enjoy.


I have also found P&P&Zombies.


Cheers everyone!!

No comments: