Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Rediscovering my curls part zwei (2)

I haven't been able to update on this, I haven't exactly had that time. I have been keeping an account in my personal journal, so I don't feel that bad.

Saturday afternoon: The dry wicked wind blew and dried out the curls. The result: Frizz and untamed-unmanageable. Argh!

Sunday: All I did was sprayed my curls with water and natural lavender oil mixed with water. The Lavender oil is a natural cleanser. How I made this stuff is:

Regular spray bottle filed with cold water and about 3 drops of lavender oil and shake well.

Sunday continued: That wind again was there and my curls this time wilted and frizzed. By-the-way if anyone in my ward reads this: thank you for not laughing at my hair. If you don't know by now my hair and I have issues.......still.

Monday: Again I just sprayed my curls with lavender oil/water mixture. Left it to dry. The curls look good. Possibly/most likely because of the extra moister in the air. Also possibly because I was working with a lot of water. I was shampooing my mothers carpet.

Today: Washed my curls with of curse conditioner and lemon juice. I toweled dried it and then jest let the air do the rest. While it was mostly dry, that is when I put in the all natural conditioner and left in. The abundance of curls are back!

Note to self: Look for an deep conditioner for these dry and windy summer day's. That might help, but use it to wash the curls combine with lemon juice; to keep as much moister in as possible.

Cheers Everyone!

No comments: