Wednesday, April 13, 2011

National Poetry Month

Since this is National Poetry Month I have taken up the challenge to write different poetry. Two are Japanese themed structure, one is Onomatopoeia, Grammar, Senses poem, two are Limerick themed, with along with others. This is the first time in a long time that I have written any poetry. Tomorrow is Poem in your pocket day! So find a poem that you love and carry it in your pocket and share it with friends, family, coworkers, and etc.

These are the ones that I have written thus far, for this month:


Autism is a disability.

Autism, blue puzzles, April.
Blue, pants, shirt, and socks!

~

Computers the existence of our lives.
They work,
They Don't,
frustrations, broils tempers.
The new computer have arrived!
excited you hope it will work,
only to find out it has a worm.

~

I am one in a million, just like others.
I write plays, I'm a director.
I can play 4 instruments, I want to play others.
I can sing but in my life isn't a factor.

I know food more then I do people.
I think, in my opinion, people are generally strange, people I don't
understand.
I may be able to help you if you ask me something about food.

I have trials just like others, in that I am just like others,
In these trials I have felt anger and disbelieve.
I try to understand my current trial.
I have found out something new about my trial and disbelieve came.
I am now angry because of the choices of others.

I don't really care about Romance movies, unless they are old.
I am now got currently hooked on Sci-fi.
I blame my brothers for cock picking me.
I laugh at the new Romance movies.
I just think they are funny, it doesn't matter if they are a Romantic/
comedy or not.

~

Tulips
Pleasing to the eye.
Daylight color shows this
Red, yellow, pink, and orange
Sunsets.

~

Snow
Cold, wet
White powder flakes
It's spring, not winter

~

Spring Senses Poem

Spring looks like a roller coaster.
Spring sounds like birds chirping .
Spring feels like winter is trying to stay around.
Spring tastes like warmer temperatures are around the corner.

Bye!

~

I think I can do the Limerick
I just need to ask Rick
To give me ideas for this to work
To think of a subject so I won't smirk
"Day 11 is a challenge" says Sir Mic
Who I is Sir Mic? You might say.
You'll meet him at the end of May.
And Sir Mic shall tell you his Limerick.

~

I have enjoyed all of the poems that we all have been writing during
this month.
So now I hope we all keep writing so the skills we have gained won't bye
with the moths.
The creative writing we all have been writing.
Sometimes the creative juices I have been fighting.
Fighting, for something to come up with.
Lots of fun, poetry are not all myth.

~

I'd like to read things.
She cry's to reach the night stars,
Hopes that Odin hears.
The Norse god says he is mighty,
But he cannot make her stop.

~

That friend you dream about.
He is loyal and fun.
becomes your secret keeper.
Like's you no matter who you are or what you do.
If only people are like your favorite stuffed animal.

Cheers Everyone!

No comments: