Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween is here, if you didn't know

Last night I had the opportunity to attend a Halloween dance with some special needs that I used to work with. I had so much fun. It was so therapeutic for me. So many questions were fired at me. The most popular was:

"Are you coming back? We missed you."

It broke my hart to say:

"No, I am only visiting."

I was so happy that Russel Hastings remembered my name. It only took him almost a year to put my name and my face together. Note: Russel Hastings is part of the special needs group that he belongs to.

This is Russel Hastings!

It was so much fun, I have so much more photos. We danced, we laughed, we had a live band, and learned new country dances. It was so much fun watching special needs learn something new.

Now because it is Halloween
I have decided to carve this pumpkin. Happy Halloween!!! Stay safe.

No comments: