Friday, August 21, 2009

I have lost my muse

I know I haven't written anything. My only excuse is that I have lost my Muse. Oh dear........, pigs still don't have wings. :}

Anyhoo for the last week I have been reading a manuscript for a book, one many different manuscripts. This manuscript was written by a LDS member. He is a very good story teller, but this member as written somethings that I was surprise that this member would even consider writing such things. On top of that another writer asked me if I would help him write his book better. I did not like this book one bit. A sister in my ward knows the dilemma that I am in, her company publish books. She just laughed, only because she runs into this a lot. She knows my pain. We both don't want our names connected to martial that rises eyebrows, and make your hair curl,(in my case straightened my hair).

There are two things that I could only think of:

1- Everything that I do, I have to stand before God and tell him why!

2- The 13th Articles of Faith: "We believe in being honest, true, chaste, benevolent, and in doing good to all men; indeed, we may say that we follow the admonition of Paul-We believe all things, we hope all things, we have endured many things, and hope to be able to endure all things. If there of good report or praiseworthy, we seek after things.


For those who are not LDS the two things that I have listed are what all man should do and believe. We try our best, we keep trying to do good. That is all is ask of us.

Cheers Everyone!!!!

No comments: