Friday, August 7, 2009

Hints come what may!

I keep getting strange hints from my choir director. Ever since she just happen to hear me sing she has made it her life mission to get me to join the choir. This is her latest attempt. She wrote me a note.

CD: "Hollie 11:00 A.M really isn't that early! Come join us.......pleas!"

What I wrote on her FB wall:

Me: " For some reason you keep hinting something at me. But I can't figure it out what it is. I should tell you that I sang to my plant and it got infested with bugs. The bugs killed my plant. So what would my singing do the congregation?"

I can just see it now. I start singing one Sunday and that day will end up as "SciFi meets LDS meetings." The congregation will get infested with bugs. It will be like "The Fly" allover again.

Her FB reply: "I have herd you sing! So get over it and come to choir." :)

It cracked me up, it made my morning.

So to my wards choir director. Thank so much for making my morning.

Cheers Everyone!!!

No comments: