Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Where has the time gone

I know it has been almost a week since my last post. But a lot have been going on. My friend, my cat died Sunday morning. I know he is just a cat but he was my friend. I'm still trying to get use to having him gone.

I'm getting ready for a trip. And on top of all of this I'm also getting ready for a family reunion. I'll be ready for a vacation after my trip:}

I sent a care package of to my brother who is in Afghanistan. He said that he got their safely but the internet connection is not very good. He said this about Afghanistan, this is great:

"Afghanistan, looks just like Utah. I went half way around the world just to see home. What's up with that?"

So if you just want to see what Afghanistan looks like just come to Utah. If you live in Utah, well now you know what Afghanistan looks like and you don't need to go there to see it.

Cheers Everyone!!!

No comments: