Monday, July 20, 2009

Shoshone Falls

Ok I have more pic's of my vacation. I have also done the last of my packing this morning. I want to go back on the road. Sound fun to me! Anyway I saw my coat. On the arm of my coat, have been melted/burned off. I was waring that coat when that happened. So thank my "lucky stars" that it was my coat and not my arm. The bad side of it is that now I need to buy a new coat for this winter. Oh well, I'm still glad that it was my coat and not my arm.

Going from Craters of the Moon towards Twin Falls. My parents and I passed though, I guess it's a mountain pass. Anyway people have been putting graffiti on the rocks. Come on don't do that, it take a way the natural beauty of the rocks. I rely don't care that L+M. Or that Micheil has been their, or that Lindsey is hot, and ect. You are just a name's and initials to me, nothing more.

I have also saw that people have put graffiti on the rock walls going to Shoshone falls. But without further a due here is the picks of Shoshone falls and the Canyon up above Shoshone falls.





These are just wild flowers. They were at the rest stop going from Utah to Idaho. They are just so pretty.

No comments: