Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Valentines day craft

Ok I'm not really a crafty person, I need to be in the mood to do things like this. The mood needs to be after, I have no problem cleaning up after the mess. But I got creative. My mom had these wood cut outs, I painted one she did the other.

Mine is the pink one on the right. My mom did the one of the left. The creative part is that I used Pink Twinkle, glitter nail polish, on the wood lace that surrounds the word love. On the word it's self I used Pink glitter glue. It doesn't look half bad.

For what my mom used was just regular acrylic paint. But used red glitter glue on the on the small heart, and the same glitter glue was used for the dots on the white wood lace.



What a great way to decorate for Singles Awareness Day. You know what they say:

"The sky is the limit!"

Cheers!

1 comment:

American Homemaker said...

Looks good... I need to do more Valentine's crafts :)