Friday, August 28, 2015

Poetic Ironic Justice.

Miss Gillespie is a teacher in a grade school in Utah. She has been their for years. In fact she was all of my brothers teacher. When I came along she didn't have me in her class.  Another teacher came along with a higher seniority, only because she had a higher degree. She was upset, she even went to the principle crying, argued, and begged to have mien her class. She even said:

"I have all the Robbs! I want/need the whole set!" 

Come to find out poetic ironic justice have been in the works all these years. Miss Gillespie, now known by a different name, is my nephews teacher this year!  So now she is starting on the "second set" of Robbs. 

I just laughed when my nephew told me who he had as a teacher. She even told him that she new his grandma very well. Yes she does, and it was all my brothers fault. This time it really is, she was never my teacher. 

Cheers!

No comments: