Friday, October 26, 2012

America deserves better.

A great leader is an example of everything good. They are not scared to get their hands dirty. They will be an example of service, forgiveness, justice, humility, hope, faith, and charity. I don't know what kind of president Romney could be. I only know that he has the potential to be great.

The last four years have been a wake up call for most Americans. Obama and his administration have been a disappointment. Americans have felt betrayed. I have seen the real Obama in the debates this past month, he has been petty and tiny. Attacking Romney, telling lies and rumors about him. Even after the fact checkers has proved Obama wrong. 

I don't know about you, but I want a leader that I can be proud of. As I have said before, I don't know what kind of leader Romney will be. What I do know is that, I am not proud to have Obama as my leader. He has not served the people of America with humility. Obama has not served America, only burden America's people with debt, lies, and irresponsibility. 

Obama was presented to the American people a wolf in sheepskin four years ago. I am proud to say that I did not vote for him four years ago, he did not give me a good reason why I should. During the last four years Obamas sheepskin have been falling apart, little by little. The last two months his sheepskin have been striped away to show the wolf he really is. The sad thing is that people refuse to see it, and that is what Obama is counting on. America does not need this kind of leader. America deserves a better, nobler leader. Sadly, Obama is not he. 

I want a leader that I can be proud of. A leader that is trying to be good.  I want a kind of leader that other nations will be jealous. To have such a leader that will lead America to greatness.  To have such a leader would be amazing. A lot of people would say that kind of leader only is in fictional story's. I don't think so. 

George Washington was a great leader. America needed him. Americans wanted him to be king. Washington refused, so instead he became president. Not only in his presidency was he a great leader, but before being president he was a leader of war. He was able to turn farmers, peddlers, cobblers, and etc into an army with service and with discipline, who defeated the English with the help of the French. The best part of George Washington, he did fight along with his army in war, and he served them and the early American people into independence. The better part of Washington is that he prayed for devine guidance to lead. He prayed over his men, and the land that he loved. There have been other leaders like him in history, and there can be once again.

To have a leader who will serve, and if needs be to discipline with love, humility, and faith will be a great leader. I pray to have that kind of leader that America needs and deserves. 

Cheers Eveyone!


No comments: