Thursday, March 10, 2011

My Grandpa Robb's Fish recipe.

4 Fillet Trout

aluminum foil

Lemon pepper

garlic powder

lemon juice

1- 8 oz pkg Philadelphia cream cheese

green onion

mushrooms

1 tablespoon butter (optional)

Method:

Put 1 trout on one aluminum foil wrap. Sprinkle trout with lemon pepper, garlic powder, and lemon juice to taste. Cut up 8 oz of soften cream cheese in a bowl mix cream cheese with chopped green onion, butter, and mushrooms. Put one tablespoon of cream cheese mixture on the trout. Fold aluminum foil over the trout and mixture. If barbecuing throw the wrapped trout onto the coals for 10 min. Or in the oven on 450 for 15 min or in the broiler for about 8 mins. OR cook until done. ;p Enjoy!

The cream cheese, (or any dairy), will take out the fishy taste in the fish. I promise. I hate fish, but this is the ONLY way I'll eat fish. However I eat this one in a *blue moon* because of the dairy. I'm sure that you can also use any fish, but I don't know.


Cheers everyone!

No comments: